Friday, November 20, 2015

Are you a First Time Home Buyer? Not sure what to Expect?

Are you a First Time Home Buyer? Not sure what to Expect? Here is a walkthrough that might help.

Hi Nathan Jimenez Realtor with RE/MAX TOP REALTY. Are you a first time home buyer? Does the Process of purchasing real estate for the first time seem Daunting ? Let me help prepare you on what you can expect.
First you will need to make sure your approved for a mortgage loan, this will show how you will pay for the property you intend to purchase. Now if your paying cash then all you will need is proof of funds such as a bank statement.
Once you have chosen a realtor to work with you will sign a representation agreement, and answer a few questions to help find the perfect home for you. Once your ready to start searching for homes I will search for listings that fit your criteria. We may see many homes before we find the perfect one. once we find the home, I start working, Researching History of the property, Schools, Crime , Taxes , and Comparables in the neighborhood. I'll write up the offer , negotiate and get a fair price for you. The seller may accept or reject the offer, any time either happens I make sure to use the proper forms. Once we have an offer accepted I deliver earnest money and we then hire an inspector, and title company. Each step of the way I am there to explain, coordinate and look after you, this is what a realtor can do for you, so make sure you pick a good one. My name is Nathan Jimenez, and I take Pride in providing quality service and being someone you can depend on. Thank You

Firsttimehomebuyer.sellwithnate.com

Follow the link below to watch the Video


No comments:

Post a Comment